- "Honey, where are my pants?"
- ―"Where are my Pants?" Guy
"Where are my Pants?" Guy, AKA Larry, is a minifigure who appears in 71004 The LEGO Movie Series and one of the characters in the 2014 film, The LEGO Movie. He is voiced by Craig Berry according to the audio commentary for The LEGO Movie (though he was listed in the credits as Blake).
The "Where are my Pants?" Guy is the star of a popular Octan Studios TV show called "Where are my Pants?", which is the favorite show of Emmet as well as almost every other citizen of Bricksburg. Lord Business uses the show to distract Emmet and the others in order for him to carry out his scheme of gluing the world together undisturbed. His name is Larry, (At least, the character he portrays in his show is named Larry. It is unsure if it is his real name) but in The LEGO Movie: Junior Novel, he is named Blake (which is what he is listed as in the credits). Sharon Shoehorn is his wife in the show. It is unclear if they are actually married, or just acting for the show.
The LEGO Movie
In the real world, "The Man Upstairs" is seen using glue to glue his pants on.
- The "Where are my Pants?" logo can be seen in the TV studio section of 70809 Lord Business' Evil Lair.
- The LEGO Movie Video Game reveals that his name (or at least the name of the character he portrays in his TV show) is Larry. In the show, his wife is portrayed by actress Sharon Shoehorn.
- At the end of The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part, Finn's father yells to his wife, "Honey, where are my pants?" suggesting that Finn had the idea for the show after hearing his father say that many times before.
Video Game Appearances