|LEGO → System → Star Wars → Classic|
The AT-ST or "chicken walker" was the primary scout transport of the Galactic Empire and saw service in the Battle of Hoth and the Battle of Endor (the background of the set shows the forest planet, Endor). The UCS version is much more accurate and detailed than other LEGO versions on the outside (with rotating weapons, an opening hatch for pilots and opening forward window panels); however, the interior lacks details.
- According to the UCS Promotional Poster, this set retired in 2008, but it was not discontinued until 2009.
- Like most UCS sets, the AT-ST includes no minifigures.
- There are no interior details in the cockpit of the walker.
- The walker features E-WEB twin blaster cannons, MS4 laser cannons and a concussion grenade launcher.
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See a 360º view of the set on BrickFile.com