|LEGO → System → Star Wars → Episode VI: Return of the Jedi|
10212 Imperial Shuttle is an Ultimate Collector's Series Star Wars Classic set that was released on September 1st, 2010. It contains 2503 pieces. Included are Darth Vader, Imperial Pilot, Imperial Officer, Stormtrooper and Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight) minifigures.
The Lambda-class T-4a shuttle was a standard light utility craft in common use throughout the Imperial military as a transport for troops and, more often, high-ranking individuals, like Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine.
- In the LEGO Fall 2010 Catalog, LEGO labeled the Imperial Officer as a Shuttle Pilot, and the Shuttle Pilot as an Imperial Officer.
- What looks like a spacious passenger compartment is actually almost entirely devoted to the Technic gear mechanisms for folding the wings. All the minifigs actually sit up front in the 4-seat cockpit.
- Set comes with five stickers for the computer screens in cockpit. They have a couple of diagrams, and text written in Aurabesh, the font for Galactic Basic in Star Wars. One of them says "kurt was here and wrote", second "adam made this model", other "come to the dark side we got cookies" and other two says only directions "front" and "side".
- Eurobricks Star Wars 2010 Frontpage
- Toys N Bricks
- Discussion thread at Eurobricks
- Eurobricks post
- LEGO Shop
- See current value on BrickEconomy.com
- See a 360º view of the set on BrickFile.com
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com