10885 My First Fun Puzzle is a DUPLO set released on January 2. 2019.
The set uses 15 pieces, all of which are completely original and unique to this set. There are 5 sets of three 2x4x2 bricks, each set with a different color. Each set has printing, and when the bricks are combined they form an animal. The first set is in the Bright Orange shade, with the head, chest, and legs of a tiger. The second set is in the Bright Yellow shade, with the head, chest, and legs of a giraffe. The third set is in the Bright Yellowish Green shade, with the head, chest, and legs of a dinosaur. The fourth set is in the Medium Azur shade, with the head, chest, and legs of giraffe. The final set is in the Bright Purple shade, with the head, chest, and legs of a flamingo.
Toddlers will have loads of fun learning to build and balance with the LEGO® DUPLO® 10884 My First Balancing Animals! Have fun stacking the brightly colored jungle animals on the seesaw in lots of different ways and see how it makes this cute balancing toy tip! The colorful monkey, elephant, tiger and panda animals are easy to build and rebuild with chunky DUPLO bricks, and there are 2 extra bricks to help balance the seesaw or place underneath to hold it steady. DUPLO bricks are specially designed to be safe for little hands.
- Features a seesaw balancing element and 4 buildable animal puzzles: a monkey, tiger, elephant and a panda, plus 2 extra bricks.
- Have fun building the 3D animal puzzles with your young child and develop their language skills as you talk about different jungle animals.
- Stack the animals on this toddler balance toy and move them around to see how it tips.
- Use the extra bricks to hold the seesaw steady and display this colorful animal toy for kids!
- The endless creative play possibilities of LEGO® DUPLO® toys set the stage for toddlers to become creative thinkers.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- This animal playset makes an ideal gift for preschoolers.
- Each animal measures over 2” (8cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Seesaw balancing element measures over 1” (4cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.