11011 Bricks and Animals is a Classic set that was released on February 2, 2020.
The set includes 1500 pieces which are used to build a variety of different builds if the builder wishes. The set includes a wide variety of colors, including Aqua, Black, Brick Yellow, Bright Blue, Bright Blueish Green, Bright Green, Bright Orange, Bright Purple, Bright Red, Bright Reddish Violet, Bright Yellow, Bright Yellowish Green, Cool Yellow, Dark Azur, Dark Brown, Dark Green, Dark Orange, Dark Stone Gray, Earth Blue, Earth Green, Flame Yellowish Orange, Lavender, Light Purple, Light Royal Blue, Light Medium Azur, Medium Blue, Medium Lavender, Medium Lilac, Medium Nougat, Medium Stone Gray, New Dark Red, Olive Green, Reddish Brown, Sand Yellow, Vibrant Coral, White, and various Transparent colors. The set also includes a wide variety of pieces, including bricks, bricks with knobs, bricks with arches, arches, plates, roof tiles, inverted roof tiles, whips, studs, eggs, plates with teeth, eye pieces, plates with shafts, plates with knobs, plates with bows, plates with holders, circle tiles, round plates with knobs, plates with outside bows, round plates with horizontal shafts, round bricks, bricks with holders, final bricks, cones, rounded plates, tiles, round bricks, brick corners, bricks with bows, various leaves and flowers, satellite dishes, and a brick separator.
Young animal lovers will enjoy endless imaginative play with this animal building set. The 10 amazing animals can be built at the same time, each in its own setting. And, while kids are busy building and playing, they’re also developing key skills. Kids' brick-built animals for LEGO® beginners! Youngsters will go wild for these easy-to-build LEGO animals. The 10 easy-to-build toys include a peacock with stand, bull, penguin with ice, dinosaur with rocks, unicorn, ostrich with nest, snail, hippo with a bird on its back, panda bear with bamboo trees and a giraffe with a tree. As kids build and rearrange the figures and accessories, they discover the joy of construction and immerse themselves in imaginative role-play. Inspire creative skills with LEGO Classic building toys LEGO Classic sets put creative construction and imaginative play into kids' hands. Once the simple guides and fun models get them building, they'll never want to stop!
• Kids build 10 fun, familiar animals, then get creative using the kit for imaginative, open-ended play. Add to this the unlimited possibilities free-building bring and… anything is possible!
• This creative toy builds into a peacock, bull, penguin, dinosaur, unicorn, ostrich, snail, hippo, panda, giraffe… and absolutely anything kids can imagine! With 1,500 awesome bricks, the animals are just the beginning!
• Youngsters enjoy building and playing with their models, and developing their own creations. Kids can also expand the fun by combining the bricks and pieces with other LEGO® toys.
• Boys and girls aged 4 and over will love this animal building kit. Versatile, fun and educational, this LEGO® toy makes an ideal Christmas holiday, birthday or any-other-day gift for any animal-loving child.
• With 1,500 LEGO® bricks for kids to get creative with, there's no need to be restricted to building animals as they develop their construction skills – the possibilities are endless!
• This animal playset is battery free, so the fun never stops! All that’s needed is a child’s imagination to fuel the creative fun. Hands-on building toys like this encourage a wide range of developmental benefits.
• Simple, clear instructions for each animal ensure kids get building the LEGO® models as soon as the set is opened. The more they play, the more their imaginations conjure up exciting new possibilities.
• Develop kids' creative-thinking and fine motor skills with the mad mix of bricks,pieces, ideas and inspiration that you’ll find inside every LEGO® Classic set. Great open-ended play for LEGO beginners!
• LEGO® toys meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily – and it’s been that way since 1958.
• As well as meeting the highest global safety and quality standards, The LEGO Group drops, squashes, twists, heats, bends, scratches and stretches LEGO® bricks and pieces so you can be sure the toy is safe for your child.