The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- January: Godtfred Kirk Christiansen meets Troels Petersen, the toy buyer from Magasin du Nord, the largest department store in Copenhagen, and discusses the fact that all toys seem to be one-off items and that there is no cohesive toy system available.
- May 1: The word LEGO is officially registered in Denmark.
- Godtfred Kirk Christiansen becomes junior managing director of LEGO Company.
- The first 1x1 round bricks are introduced.
- New window and door elements are introduced. The new window sizes are 1x6x4 (panorama), 1x6x3 (3 pane), 1x6x3 (shuttered), 1x4x3 and 1x3x3, and the new door size is 1x2x4.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.