GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- January: Godtfred Kirk Christiansen meets Troels Petersen, the toy buyer from Magasin du Nord, the largest department store in Copenhagen, and discusses the fact that all toys seem to be one-off items and that there is no cohesive toy system available.
- May 1: The word LEGO is officially registered in Denmark.
- Godtfred Kirk Christiansen becomes junior managing director of LEGO Company.
- The first 1x1 round bricks are introduced.
- New window and door elements are introduced. The new window sizes are 1x6x4 (panorama), 1x6x3 (3 pane), 1x6x3 (shuttered), 1x4x3 and 1x3x3, and the new door size is 1x2x4.
|Image||#||Set||Number of pieces||Minifigures||Price||Release|
|700/16||Individual 2 x 8 Bricks||1||1954|
|700/20||Individual 2 x 10 Bricks||1||1954|
|700/24||Individual 2 x 12 Bricks||1||1954|
|700/28||Individual 2 x 14 Bricks||1||1954|
|700C||Tall Classic Windows/Door (with Glass)||6||1954|
|700C1||Individual 1 x 6 x 4 Panorama Window (with glass)||1||1954|
|700C2||Individual 1 x 6 x 3 3-Pane Window (with glass)||1||1954|
|700C3||Individual 1 x 6 x 3 Shutter Window (with glass)||1||1954|
|700C4||Individual 1 x 4 x 3 Window (with glass)||1||1954|
|700C5||Individual 1 x 3 x 3 Window (with glass)||1||1954|
|700C6||Individual 1 x 2 x 4 Door (with glass)||1||1954|
|700H||Individual 4 x 4 Corner Bricks||1||1954|