Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- January: Godtfred Kirk Christiansen meets Troels Petersen, the toy buyer from Magasin du Nord, the largest department store in Copenhagen, and discusses the fact that all toys seem to be one-off items and that there is no cohesive toy system available.
- May 1: The word LEGO is officially registered in Denmark.
- Godtfred Kirk Christiansen becomes junior managing director of LEGO Company.
- The first 1x1 round bricks are introduced.
- New window and door elements are introduced. The new window sizes are 1x6x4 (panorama), 1x6x3 (3 pane), 1x6x3 (shuttered), 1x4x3 and 1x3x3, and the new door size is 1x2x4.