The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
- This article is about the year. For the set, see 1970 Pirates Gun Cart.
- The company grows to 1,000 employees.
- Jesse Shwayder, the founder of the Samsonite Corporation, dies at the age of 88.
- The LEGO Group starts the process to regain the USA LEGO license from Samsonite.
- The first plastic roadway plate was introduced, 50x50 green and gray, in USA/Canada only.
- The LEGO Group breaks ground on a second production facility at Hojmarksvej, not far from the original facility at Systemvej.
Themes introduced or discontinued
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.