Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- LEGO establishes the Educational Products Department.
- New factories are opened in Switzerland and in Jutland, Denmark.
- A survey reveals that seventy percent of all Western European families with children under fourteen own LEGO bricks.
- 2x2 round plates are introduced.
- Train tracks with grey rails are introduced, replacing the older blue ones.
- The top hat piece is introduced.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.