|LEGO → System → Minecraft|
A raid is an event in which waves of various mobs, mainly illagers and Pillagers, spawn and attack a village. It is triggered when a player with the Bad Omen status effect enters a village. A player with the Bad Omen status effect triggers a raid upon entering a chunk with at least one villager and a claimed bed, or one of the 8 chunks surrounding it in a square. Bad Omen is obtained when a player kills an illager captain, which can be found at pillager outposts, woodland mansions or in patrols.
When a player with Bad Omen effect enters a 3x3x3 subchunk region around a village center, the effect disappears and the raid starts. The raid center is set as the average of the coordinates of all the claimed points-of-interest in the village within a 64 block radius (spherical) of the player at the time the raid is triggered. A boss bar labeled "Raid" appears and begins charging. The bossbar is visible to players up to 96 blocks away (spherical) from raid center. A player does not receive the Bad Omen effect when killing the patrol captain within a village. The captain is always a vindicator upon spawning, if possible.
The raid spawns several waves of raider mobs. To find a valid spawn target location at the beginning of each raid wave, there are 3 spawn attempt phases with 20 attempts per phase. For each attempt, a random location is chosen a certain radius away from the raid center (64 block radius in 1st phase, 32 in 2nd, and 0 in 3rd) at a random horizontal angle, with fractional results rounded down. Additionally, a random 0-4 is added to x and z coordinates. In effect, the three spawn attempt areas are two rings and a 5x5 square. The target height is always on top of the topmost non-air block. For spawn location to be valid, the block underneath must have a solid opaque top face or be snow. Valid blocks include full blocks, upside-down slabs/stairs, soul sand, and packed/blue ice, but not glass, leaves, light-emitting blocks, trapdoors, regular ice, or carpet. If no valid location is found three times, the raid ends.
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it. (visit this item’s product page)|
Action-packed, LEGO® Minecraft™ adventure with inspiring environments, cool accessories and favorite characters from the popular computer game. Anything can happen when the mysterious Minecraft Kai figure arrives to fight off the hostile invaders! Many ways for kids to build, play and create! With 3 Minecraft locations – a flat-roof desert house, trading post and a field with crops – players rearrange the set to create endless role-play scenarios. The fun continues indoors by detaching the house roof. As well as friendly Villagers, new-for-January-2020 Pillagers, Vindicator and a range of animals and accessories, there’s an awesome, biting Ravager to contend with! It’s big enough for a Minecraft figure to ride on and has jaws that open and snap shut! Bring Minecraft action to life with LEGO bricks and figures! LEGO Minecraft playsets put open-ended independent and group play in kids' hands. And, with the new-for-January-2020 buildable Minecraft figures, they'll never want to put it down! Take Minecraft™ players to a new dimension with this action-packed, LEGO®Minecraft set. Kids rearrange the 3 sections to inspire endless hands-on adventures tackling the hostile mobs and their biting Ravager beast!
• Kids will love the new-for-January-2020 Pillagers and their big, biting Ravager, which the Pillagers can ride. These bad guys bring conflict and action to the game, and any other LEGO® Minecraft™ set.
• A mysterious Kai figure races to rescue the Villagers, their desert house, their trading post and their crops. And, when the battle is over, players can rearrange the 3-section set for more exciting adventures.
• Boys and girls aged 7 and up will love to build, play, rearrange and play again with this versatile Minecraft™ set. A great Christmas or birthday gift for kids looking for new ways to play their favorite game.
• The 3-section set measures over 18” (46cm) long, 13” (34cm) wide and 10” (26cm) high. And, when the sections are rearranged and combined with other LEGO® sets, the fun just gets bigger and better!
• This battery-free, hands-on playset boosts kids’ dexterity, creativity and problem-solving skills. Whether playing independently or as a group, kids’ imaginations ensure the enjoyment never stops!
• Kids can either jump straight in and enjoy some free-building fun, or use the easy instructions to get building right away! And if the guide goes missing, simply download a new one from LEGO.combuildinginstructions.
• LEGO® Minecraft™ construction sets bring all the online excitement of Minecraft into the real world. With high-quality, authentic-looking models, LEGO Minecraft sets take kids’ play experience into a new dimension!
• LEGO® construction sets meet the highest industry standards plus our own rigorous quality criteria to ensure that the bricks are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily!
• At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® bricks and pieces to ensure they meet the highest global safety and quality standards – and you can be sure your child is safe.