|LEGO → System → Minecraft|
The taiga is a cold forested biome. There are three variants in the biome family, though there are also two other closely related families; snowy taigas and giant tree taigas. Taiga biomes are essentially a colder counterpart to the lush forest biomes. Only spruce trees may grow in taigas, compared to oak and birch trees in forests. Due to the structure of spruce trees, being more tall than wide, the foliage has an aqua Hue and is somewhat less dense than in forests, but still dense enough to possibly get players lost. The terrain is flatter than in forests, though still slightly hilly. Wolves spawn commonly in all taiga variants, making wolves plentiful in taigas. Rabbits additionally spawn in taigas, though are not often seen due to wolves chasing after them and killing them. Foxes and sweet berry bushes can also be found in taiga biomes. Villages occasionally generate within the taiga and are appropriately made of spruce wood. Due to the cold climate, rainfall changes to snowfall above layer 120 within taigas; however, this rarely happens within the normal taiga, as the terrain is not usually steep enough to reach the snowfall line.
Like forest, taigas are one of the most preferred biomes to start out in. The abundance of wood, mild terrain and useful passive mobs make this biome easy for players. Generated villages can also serve as a handy refuge and as a trading post should one be found. Taigas share the same dangers of forests, however; a player can get lost within the trees easily if they don't mark their trails, and the foliage can lead to obstructed vision, especially at night. This biome and its variants also generate as border of giant tree taiga biomes, except if generated next to snowy taiga. Taigas are commonly found next to mountains, plains and forest biomes, and much less commonly next to snowy taigas. Like forests and jungles, taigas also generate unique shallow lakes. Fish (mob) do not spawn in these lakes.
The set has 74 pieces which are used to make a small build, a few minifigures and buildable figures, and various accessories. The build has three 6 x 6 baseplates, two Sand Green and one Reddish Brown, which are connected in an L shape by the rest of the bricks, which are placed on top of the baseplates. There are multiple plates with knobs connecting the baseplates, and a special fire piece. The main part of the build is composed of various 2 x 4 bricks and 2 x 2 bricks in Reddish Brown, plates, tiles, tiles with knobs, and a TNT block in a vaguely hill-like structure. There are a few 2 x 2 plates with flowers inside. There is what appears to be a torched formed by a stud and a single 1 x 1 Bright Red stud on top.
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item’s product page)|
With Minecraft™ features and figures for players to build, modify and enjoy, this fun-packed LEGO® set encourages kids to step away from the computer and bring Minecraft action into the real world! Kids build their own adventures with 4 favorite Minecraft characters! Unleash kids' creativity with Minecraft's Steve, Skeleton, Wolf and the new-for-January-2020 Fox figure. There are snow-capped mountains to climb, red berries to eat and a roaring campfire to keep warm while kids blast for precious ore in the freezing Taiga region. But action and adventures soon interfere with the plans! Take Minecraft players to a whole new dimension of hands-on play! LEGO Minecraft sets put open-ended independent play in kids’ hands. And with authentic Minecraft biomes and popular action figures, they'll never want to put the toy down!
• Take Minecraft™ players on a thrilling LEGO® Minecraft building adventure in the freezing Taiga region. With 4 cool characters, including a new-for-January-2020 Fox, kids can enjoy non-stop hands-on Minecraft fun.
• With Steve and his golden sword, Skeleton with a bow and Fox and Wolf figures, plus berry bushes for food, a campfire for heat and TNT to blast for ore, this toy playset is bursting with independent play possibilities!
• Kids create and play in their own Minecraft™ environment; rearrange, rebuild and reimagine it for new adventures, and combine it with other LEGO® sets to extend the fun.
• This versatile playset is an ideal toy for boys and girls seeking new ways to play Minecraft™. A great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for Minecraft players – and budding builders – aged 7 and up.
• The set measures over 3” (9cm) long, 3” (9cm) wide and 1” (3cm) high. And, when the sections are rearranged or combined with other LEGO® Minecraft™ sets, the fun grows and grows!
• No batteries needed. This LEGO® Minecraft™ set is powered by kids’ imaginations – so the fun never ends! Let kids enjoy the magic of Minecraft with the hands-on creative possibilities of a LEGO brick set.
• With simple, clear instructions, kids start building and playing straight away! And if the toy's instructions go missing, you can download a new set from LEGO.combuildinginstructions.
• LEGO® Minecraft™ construction sets bring all the online excitement of Minecraft into the real world. With high-quality, authentic-looking models, LEGO Minecraft sets take kids’ play experience into a new dimension!
• LEGO® toys meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily – and it’s been that way since 1958.
• At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® bricks and pieces so you can be certain they're safe for your child and satisfy the highest global safety and quality standards.