|LEGO → System → Elves|
Join the exciting adventures in Elvendale as Emily Jones sneaks into the Goblin King’s Fortress to save her sister, Sophie Jones. This set includes Emily’s raft with a grappling hook and movable rudder, plus the fortress with a lowering drawbridge, secret door behind the crystals, firing catapult, revolving throne and a dangling cage over snapping plants. Includes 3 mini-doll figures plus goblin and shadow raven figures.
- Includes 3 mini-doll figures: the Goblin King, Emily Jones and Sophie Jones, plus Tufflin the Goblin and shadow raven figures.
- Features a 2-level fortress with a tower, rotating throne, dangling cage, opening portal, lowering drawbridge, carnivorous plant traps that can be closed, firing catapult and a magic book that opens.
- Also includes Emily Jones’ raft with moving rudder and a grappling hook with ‘rope’.
- Move the rudder on the raft and help guide Emily Jones to the fortress.
- Toss the grappling hook onto the upper level of the fortress and climb up to face the Goblin King.
- Hang up the good and evil amulets and then push open the portal.
- Turn the knob to lower the drawbridge and enter the fortress.
- Weapons include Emily Jones’ sword and Tufflin’s spear and shield.
- Accessory elements include the Goblin King’s staff, 2 amulets, dark magic potion, 2 evil seeds, chicken leg, cup, healing potion and a cape for the Goblin King.
- Other mischievous goblin figures can be collected in selected LEGO® Elves sets.
- Goblin King’s Fortress measures over 7” (20cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.