|LEGO → System → Friends|
The LEGO® Friends Heartlake Hospital has 3 floors of medical rooms and equipment to help care for patients. There’s a nursery with crib and weighing scales, an x-ray suite with scanner and lightbox, and an examination room with a bed and microscope for checking samples. The downstairs waiting room has a reception desk and vending machine as well as an emergency entrance for those arriving by ambulance or helicopter. Includes 3 mini-doll figures plus a newborn baby figure.
- Includes 3 mini-doll figures: Olivia in a nurse’s uniform, Henry and Dr. Patel, plus a newborn baby Ola figure.
- Features a 3-story, modular hospital, helicopter with stretcher, ambulance with wheeled stretcher, wheelchair, stroller, medical cart and a bicycle.
- Hospital features a waiting room with sliding doors, reception desk, seating area, vending machine, water cooler and an aquarium; an emergency entrance with swing doors; an x-ray suite with a revolving bed, scanner, lightbox and skeleton; a nursery with rocking crib, weighing scales and bathroom area with changing table; an examination room with bed, heart monitor and microscope; and a helipad.
- Accessory elements include an arm cast, x-ray tiles, magnifying glass, sample bottles, scissors, wet floor sign and a feeding bottle.
- Jump into action as the ambulance arrives and rush the patient through the emergency entrance.
- Take an x-ray of Henry’s arm and put his arm in a cast to heal.
- Enjoy feeding and weighing the newborn baby in the nursery.
- Help the doctor treat the patients as she does her rounds with the medical cart.
- Invent endless stories around caring and nurturing people back to health.
- Build and rebuild this modular set in many different ways.
- Hospital measures over 10” (27 cm) high, 11” (30 cm) wide and 2” (7 cm) deep.
- Ambulance measures over 2” (6 cm) high, 4” (12 cm) long and 1” (4 cm) wide.
- Helicopter with rotors measures over 2” (7 cm) high, 4” (11 cm) long and 1” (4 cm) wide.