|LEGO → System → Star Wars → Episode IV: A New Hope|
6211 Imperial Star Destroyer is a Star Wars set released in 2006. It includes Darth Vader, Grand Moff Tarkin, R2-Q5, one MSE-6 Droid, two Royal Guards, an Imperial Officer, and two Stormtrooper minifigures. It also includes Emperor Palpatine as a hologram.
Dagger-shaped Star Destroyers are the most feared symbol of Imperial might, armed with deadly firepower and powerful scanner and tractor-beam arrays. The Republic develops Victory-class Star Destroyers as capital ships in the final years of the Clone Wars, and the Emperor expands the fleet with new Imperial-class Star Destroyers, employed to crush and subdue worlds.
- This is the first set to include a MSE-6 Droid and Grand Moff Tarkin.
- The Star Destroyer is not actually scaled appropriately given the size of the minifigures.
- The Star Destroyer and minifigures on the box cover were embossed to give a raised texture feeling of the studs and figures.
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See a 360º view of the set on BrickFile.com