|LEGO → TECHNIC → Hero Factory|
Thornraxx has a colour scheme of orange, black, and dark azure with red accents. He resembles a wasp with long arms. Those arms have grey and dark azure limb pieces, black around with orange spikes, and each hand holds a black claw like Raw-Jaw’s tusks. His tail is build from black and grey limb pieces, orange and black armour, and a corrupted Quaza spike at the tip for a stinger. The set does not include a Hero body, but a brick-built one using multifunctional pieces, connected by a technic rod. His wings connect to his body next to his tail, and they are transparent, resembling swords. Thornraxx’s head is very similar to the Arachnix Drones, and is built exactly the same except for a shorter peg used and the absence of the drone legs. His eyes are transparent red, his head is black, and he ‘spits’ globules of red venom with an orange sphere launcher. Orange cords run from his wrists to his wings.
Thornraxx escaped in the Breakout wave and hid on the hive planet. According to his LEGO.com bio, he is meaner than the other hive planet insects. Natalie Breez was sent to find him, catch him, cuff him, and return him to the Hero Factory.
- His name is very similar to the Thornax launcher from the BIONICLE: Glatorian Story-Arc.
- His stinger is the same as the corrupted quaza spikes that Witch Doctor used to control creatures.
- The set includes a hero core.
- He has the same wings from Gorast from the 2008 BIONICLE: Mistika
- Part 61798 comes in 2 sets.
- He is available until July 2012 in the United States.
- He was never in the TV show
- It is somewhat visually similar to the Nui-Rama which was also black and orange
|view · talk · editLEGO Hero Factory sets 2012|
|January 2012|| EVO - 6200 | TOXIC REAPA - 6201 | ROCKA - 6202 | BLACK PHANTOM - 6203 | JAWBLADE - 6216 | SURGE - 6217 | SPLITFACE - 6218 | BREEZ - 6227 | THORNRAXX - 6228 | FURNO - 6293
|Summer 2012||NEX - 6221 | CORE HUNTER - 6222 | BULK - 6223 | XT4 - 6229 | STORMER XL - 6230 | SPEEDA DEMON - 6231 | STRINGER - 6282 | VOLTIX - 6283|