|LEGO → System → Town → Race|
The set also includes a winner's podium with a small trophy (a common yellow goblet), various signal flags, including a checkered one, and a scoreboard that displays a schematic of the race track.
|This is a description taken from Summer 1996 LEGO Shop at Home Catalogue. Do not modify it.|
This is it - the moment of truth for two speedy race cars and their fearless drivers. Who will cross the finish line first? Only you can decide! Comes with a viewing tower, tow truck, 2 spectators, five signal flags and a pit stop full of tools and tires for quick fixes.
- This set is featured as one of the locations in the Lego Island video game, where players could build and drive race cars.
- The F1 racing cars have the numbers "1" and "3". Number "2", "5" and "6" were included in 6335 Indy Transport and number "4" in 6546 Slick Racer. These six racers shared a common design and were all released in 1996.
- 6381 Motor Speedway (1987, Town), Formula 1
- 6395 Victory Lap Raceway (1989, Town), Formula 1
- 6551 Chequered Flag 500 (1992, Race), Cross Country
- 6539 Victory Cup Racers (1993, Race), Go-Carts