|LEGO → System → Galaxy Squad|
70709 Galactic Titan is a Galaxy Squad set released in 2013. It includes three minifigures from the blue team, as well as an Alien Mosquitoid, Alien Mantizoid, and Insectoid Larva. The set's main feature is a large blue team reconnaissance vehicle that splits into a gunship as well as a tank-like vehicle. It also includes a small structure for the buggoids and a centipede-like vehicle.
The set's main feature is a large blue team reconnaissance vehicle that splits into a gunship as well as a tank-like vehicle, called a planetary defender in the description. The gunship . The
The set also includes a small structure for the insectoids and a caterpillar-like vehicle.
- Egg Launcher
- Cocoon Storage
- Cocoon Storage
- Flick-Fire Missiles
- Giant Missiles
- x2 Blaster Storage
- Cocoon Storage
|This is a description taken from . Do not modify it.|
Send in blue team leader Solomon Blaze to exterminate the creepy alien caterpillar and hive tower! Only the split-function Galactic Titan can stop the alien army from hatching more eggs. Rescue blue team pilot Max Solarflare from his cocoon prison! Move the Galactic Titan into position with its rubber quad tracks, rotate the double shooter into position and fire at the creepy caterpillar! First, disable its moving joints and dangerous pinching jaws! Then initiate the Galactic Titan’s split function to deploy the deep space destroyer with removable cockpit, rotating wings and flick missiles. Use it to destroy the hive tower’s insectoid egg shooter and cocoon prison. Defeat the alien bugs once and for all in this fierce final battle! Includes a flying insectoid and 5 minifigures with weapons: blue team leader Solomon Blaze, robot sidekick, Max Solarflare, an alien mosquitoid and a mantizoid.
• Includes a flying insectoid and 5 minifigures with weapons: blue team leader Solomon Blaze, robot sidekick, Max Solarflare, an alien mosquitoid and a mantizoid
• Features opening cockpit with control panels, quad rubber tracks, fully rotating double shooter, small radar, weapons rack and space for a cocoon
• Splits into a planetary defender and a deep space destroyer
• Planetary defender features double rotating shooters and radar
• Deep space destroyer features removable, detailed cockpit, rotating wings and wing-mounted flick missiles
• Alien caterpillar features moving body sections, pinching jaws function with space for an insectoid egg, and space for a cocoon and minifigure on its back
• Hive tower features insectoid egg-shooter function with egg, cocoon prison and a weapon rack with 2 alien sonic guns
• Activate the split function for double the fighting power!
• Open the egg to hatch the insectoid!
• Rescue blue team pilot Max Solarflare from the cocoon prison!
• Take aim and fire the powerful double shooters!
• Measures over 5" (14cm) high, 12" (32cm) long and 6" (17cm) wide
• Planetary defender measures over 5" (14cm) high, 11" (29cm) long and 6" (17cm) wide
• Deep space destroyer measures over 4" (11cm) high, 9" (24cm) long and 8" (22cm) wide
• Alien caterpillar measures over 1" (3cm) high, 10" (26cm) long and 2" (7cm) wide
• Hive tower measures over 3" (8cm) high, 5" (15cm) wide and 4" (12cm) deep
- Max Solarflare is exclusive to this set.