|LEGO → System → Minifigures|
- This series and 71005 Minifigures Series 13 are the only Minifigures series that contains minifigures from another theme.
- Abraham Lincoln and William Shakespeare are the only minifigures that are based on real people with their same names.
- Taco Tuesday Guy is very similar to Series 2 Maraca Man and Marsha Queen of the Mermaids strongly resembles Mermaid from Series 9.
- It is the first series to have six female characters, having a gender ratio of 3:5.
- Abraham Lincoln, Marsha Queen of the Mermaids, Panda Guy, Taco Tuesday Guy and William Shakespeare are the only master builders in this series.
- Calamity Drone, Velma Staplebot and Wiley Fusebot are the only representatives of Lord Business's robots in this series.
- This series has the most Octan elements of all series.
- Every hair element and colour combination in this series is new, except that of “Where are my Pants?” Guy.
- This series features two presidents, Abraham Lincoln and President Business. Lincoln is based on the actual U.S. President, while Business is fictional.
- Calamity Drone with a musket
- Gail the Construction Worker with a drill
- Abraham Lincoln with Gettysburg Address
- Larry the Barista with a coffee cup
- Panda Guy with a small panda bear
- Velma Staplebot with a clip board
- William Shakespeare with a feather pen, a script, and a collar
- Taco Tuesday Guy with a plate of tacos and a poncho
- “Where are my Pants?” Guy with a pair of white LEGO legs
- Wiley Fusebot with dynamite and a revolver
- President Business with an Octan mug
- Wild West Wyldstyle with a fan
- Hard Hat Emmet with an Octan Magazine
- Scribble-Face Bad Cop with handcuffs and a cell phone
- Mrs. Scratchen-Post with an orange cat
- Marsha Queen of the Mermaids with a clam and a gem