The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|LEGO → System → Minifigures|
List of Minifigures
- Homer Simpson with a donut and a TV remote control.
- Bart Simpson with a skateboard
- Marge Simpson with a Purse and and a "Donut Fancy" Magazine
- Lisa Simpson with her saxophone
- Maggie Simpson with her bear, Bobo
- Grampa with a Newspaper about himself
- Ned Flanders with a white "I ♥ South Paws" mug and a toolbox
- Krusty the Clown with a pie tray with yellow cream.
- Milhouse with a "Biclops" Comic
- Ralph Wiggum with a card that says "I choo choo choose you"
- Apu with a squishee
- Nelson Muntz with a baseball bat
- Itchy with a caveman club
- Scratchy with a lumberjack axe
- Chief Wiggum with a billy club and a megaphone
- Mr. Burns with the Three Eyed Fish, Blinky, in a bowl and a radioactive bar
- This series features the complete Simpsons family.
- Apu, Krusty the Clown, Milhouse, Mr. Burns and Nelson Muntz are originally rumored to appear in other Simpsons sets.
- Moe was rumored to feature in this series, but he did not appear in the final list. Some speculate that this happened due to his occupation of being a bartender. However, he was replaced by Ralph Wiggum in the final list and confirmed to appear in the episode "Brick Like Me".
- Like Series 2 to 4, this series contains three females.
- This is the only series that has most molded heads.
- This is the very first licensed Minifigures series that LEGO has ever made.
- Chief Wiggum, Itchy, Moe, and Scratchy are first expected to feature in this series.
- This is the first Minifigures series where none of the minifigures have a standard head piece.
- This is the first Minifigures series where all the minifigures have ears.
- This is also the first series where all the minifigures feature noses.
- Some of the Minifigures from this series had their regular Minifigure counterpart in the episode "Brick Like Me" with the exception of Itchy and Scratchy.
- This is the first Minifigures series, also the first LEGO Minifigures, to have short sleeved arms and short legs molded in two colors.
- This is the only Minifigures series where this is availble for 5 months from May 2014 to October 2014, due to 71007 Minifigures Series 12 being available in October 2014 after The Simpsons series.
- This is the first series where all the Minifigures have names.
- Ned Flanders is the only Minifigure that doesn't have a new head piece.
- Bart Simpson, Homer Simpson, and Krusty the Clown all appear as playable characters in LEGO Dimensions.
- Ned Flanders, Marge Simpson, and Grampa are all NPC's in LEGO Dimensions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.
... more about "71005 The Simpsons Series 1"
Collect every mystery minifigure in the … Collect every mystery minifigure in the iconic The Simpsons™ Series!</br></br>Woo-hoo! It’s The Simpsons™! The LEGO® Minifigures series continues with this great collection of 16 of your favorite characters from TV’s longest-running comedy. There’s Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, and Maggie Simpson, as well as Grampa, Ned Flanders, Ralph Wiggum, Nelson Muntz, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Chief Wiggum, Krusty the Clown, Itchy & Scratchy, Mr. Burns and Milhouse. Each The Simpsons™ minifigure comes in a sealed ‘mystery’ bag with its own special accessories, display plate and collector's leaflet. Buy a bag, open it up and see which one you get!</br></br>*Every LEGO® The Simpsons™ minifigure comes with a display plate and accessories that you’ll recognize from the hit TV series</br>*A must-have for LEGO® minifigure collectors and fans of The Simpsons™</br>*Open the bag and find out who you’ve got!</br>*PLEASE NOTE: Only 1 of 16 individual minifigures in each 'mystery' bag. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate requests for specific minifigures – and some minifigures may be more difficult to find than others. If purchasing multiple bags, you may receive 2 or more of the same minifigures – trade with your friends to collect them all! A maximum of 16 minifigures may be ordered per address, per household may be ordered per address, per household +