|LEGO → System → Star Wars → Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back|
The Slave I is mainly built up of green and light stone grey pieces. The bottom of the ship has two guns mounted on either side. A Dark Grey flat piece takes up the middle of the ship, with the light stone grey and green sloped pieces under it. On the left and right of the ship are two Brick Yellow pieces acting as wings which can also rotate. TECHNIC pieces connect the wings to the hull of the ship. The cockpit of the ship is a transparent windshield piece pointing upward, and can be opened. Underneath the ship are the engines, along with more sloped pieces where a compartment can be opened to store Han Solo in carbonite.
The Slave I was a ship used by the bounty hunters Jango Fett and Boba Fett. It was equipped with proton torpedoes, a minelayer, and a cloaking device while in Boba's possession. Boba Fett used the Slave I to bring Han Solo to Jabba the Hutt in order to collect the bounty.
- This is the first model of a Slave I released by LEGO, and also the smallest (excluding mini Star Wars sets).
- This set was included in the Product Collections set 65030 Star Wars Co-Pack.
- Other sets containing the Slave I
- 7153 Jango Fett's Slave I (2002, Star Wars Episode II, included in 65153)
- 4487 Mini Jedi Starfighter & Slave I (2003, Star Wars Mini)
- 6964 Mini Boba Fett's Slave I (2004, Star Wars Mini)
- 6209 Slave I (2006, Classic Star Wars)
- 8097 Slave I (2010, Classic Star Wars)
- 20019 Slave I (Star Wars Mini)
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- Slave I on Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki