|LEGO → TECHNIC → Hero Factory|
- "Our core makes us who we are."
- ―Natalie Breez
Natalie Breez, the only female Hero released, has sports green armour, a red core and orange eyes, and black limbs in her 1.0 form. The set includes in total nineteen pieces, which consist of limb bricks, green armour, a head and a core, and two silver and green energised boomerangs, her weapons. The back of the canister that the set comes in shows an image of her battling Thunder on the back.
A Hero Factory rookie training alongside Furno and Surge, Breez is agile, a natural diplomat and always ready to give a mission everything she’s got. Armed with energized dual boomerangs and harpoon for climbing, she’s always ready to tackle any mission. Breez also took a part in the missions when Fire Lord and Black Phantom caused trouble. Her core allows her to talk to thousands of different types of animals. When Breez showed maturity during the battles with Von Nebula, Stormer promoted her to a full-fledged Hero.
- In the ToyFair pictures her hands are twisted.
- She is the only female Hero announced as an actual set. Other female heroes were mentioned in the "past mission" section of the Hero Factory site.
- In the online comic, Breez's Hero Core is purple.
- In the LEGO catalogs, her name is spelt Breeze.
- In one of the Hero Factory FM podcasts, it is claimed that Breez has a crush on Furno. Whether this is true or not is unconfirmed.
- Breez is re-released as 2142 Breez 2.0 in the 2011 storyline and as 6227 Breez in 2012.
|view · talk · editLEGO Hero Factory sets 2010|
|Summer 2010||Von Nebula - 7145 | XPlode - 7147 | Meltdown - 7148 | Corroder - 7156 | Thunder - 7157 | Furno Bike - 7158 | Drop Ship - 7160 | Rotor - 7162 | Preston Stormer - 7164 | Natalie Breez - 7165 | William Furno - 7167 | Dunkan Bulk - 7168 | Mark Surge - 7169 | Jimi Stringer - 7170 | Bulk & Vapour - 7179|