|LEGO → TECHNIC → Hero Factory|
- "Sorry, guys, I didn't mean to break it."
- ―Dunkan Bulk
A silver-armoured Hero, Bulk displays an orange head and core, black limbs, and a huge blaster arm weapon. The blaster connects to his body by means of a Toa hand-piece, and exhibits a long silver barrel, a harpoon on the top, three unremovable spheres, and thick armour where his arm would go. The 'hand' moulded into his armour has the trigger finger out from the gun more than the other two. The back of the canister shows him battling 7147 XPlode.
The toughest, strongest hero on the Hero Factory Alpha Team, Dunkan has built-in heavy multifunctional metal weapons which shoot metal spheres, helping to protect everyone from danger. Though he is physically strong, he is not very clever, but makes up for it with his strength and prowess in battle.
- His Hero Core is in some pictures green and in one picture blue. In reality, however, it is orange.
- Dunkan is to also be found in the 7179 Dunkan Bulk and Vapour set.
- The spelling of his first name tends to differ. In one place it is spelled with a "k", as Dunkan, and in another, a "c", as Duncan.
- The barrel of Bulk's gun is angled so it has a 3D effect in a diagonal view.
- He is similar to a former Hero Factory team leader, Thresher.
- Although he is re-released in 2011 as Bulk 3.0, he wasn't released in a 2.0 form.
- His weapon arm is a single, hollow piece.
|view · talk · editLEGO Hero Factory sets 2010|
|Summer 2010||Von Nebula - 7145 | XPlode - 7147 | Meltdown - 7148 | Corroder - 7156 | Thunder - 7157 | Furno Bike - 7158 | Drop Ship - 7160 | Rotor - 7162 | Preston Stormer - 7164 | Natalie Breez - 7165 | William Furno - 7167 | Dunkan Bulk - 7168 | Mark Surge - 7169 | Jimi Stringer - 7170 | Bulk & Vapour - 7179|