|LEGO → System → Kingdoms|
7189 Mill Village Raid is a Kingdoms set released in May 2011. It contains 663 pieces. The minifigures included are a Spear Dragon Knight, a Crossbow Dragon Knight, a Dragon Soldier, a Milkmaid, a Farmer, and a Stableboy.
The main part of the set is the barn. This is built on two large baseplates, both connected together by a hinge. Built at the second level are slopes leading up to the ceiling with hinges to lay the tiles down upon the slopes that can also be hinged upward at any time. Near the front end is a string attached to an apple bucket and the end of a crane to pick it up. The hinge function allows the barn to be opened up. Inside the second story is a trap door.
Mounted at the top of a sloped layout is a tile holding up the main body of the windmill. On one side is an opening and closing door. At the back you can turn a leaver which turns the windmill around.
From the top of the wagon wheels and its connector is a tile with hinges to slant up to give a close appearance to an actual wagon look. Saddled to the front is a specially printed Horse.
The set includes a large variety of farm animals: two goats, three chickens, and a pig. The goats and chickens are new pieces although a chicken is also included in 6918 Blacksmith Attack.
- This is the second mill-based set to be released in 2011, the other being 4183 The Mill from Pirates of the Caribbean.
- This is one of the only civilian set in the Kingdoms theme.
- This is the only set besides Blacksmith Attack to not have any Lion Knights.
- This set contains the only horse that is not white, black, or brown.
- The Farmer, Milkmaid and Stableboy are all exclusive to this set
|view · talk · editCastle sets of 2011|
|6918 Blacksmith Attack | 7187 Escape from Dragon's Prison | 7188 King's Carriage Ambush | 7189 Mill Village Raid | 853088 Wizard Key Chain | 853089 Princess Key Chain|
|[ full list ]|