|LEGO → System → Star Wars → Episode III: Revenge of the Sith|
7256 Jedi Starfighter and Vulture Droid was a set released in 2005 as part of the Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith theme. The set contains a Jedi starfighter, a Separatist Vulture Droid, and an Anakin Skywalker minifigure.
- The "wing" opening is the same on the Vulture Droid as in the Episode I set 7111 Droid Fighter.
- This set was in the debut wave of the Episode III set line.
- This set was included in the Product Collections set 65845 Star Wars Co-Pack.
- Like the following starfighter sets, the Astromech Droid head does not include the body. This is likely due to the difficulty of adding a full droid socket to a vehicle this size. None of the Eta-2 starfighters that LEGO produced would make room for a full astromech droid until the 9494 Anakin's Jedi Interceptor.
Anakin … Challenge the Vulture Droid!</br></br>Anakin Skywalker fights the greatest space battle of all, as he confronts the power of the vulture droids in his Jedi starfighter. Only a master of the Force can defeat these powerful opponents, but does Anakin have what it takes to win?</br></br>* Vulture Droid converts to walking mode.</br>* Jedi starfighter features moveable wings and cockpit that opens.</br>* Includes Anakin Skywalkerit that opens.
- Includes Anakin Skywalker +