|LEGO → System → Star Wars → Episode III: Revenge of the Sith|
7258 Wookiee Attack is a Revenge of the Sith Star Wars set released in May 2005. The set includes two Wookiee Warriors and two Battle Droid minifigures, along with a Dwarf Spider Droid, a Corporate Alliance Tank Droid, and a Wookiee Raddaugh Gnasp fluttercraft.
- Raddaugh Gnasp fluttercraft
The Raddaugh Gnasp fluttercraft, also known as an Ornithopter, has brown landing gear and two small wings at the back. It has room for two minifigures: one as the pilot, the other as the rear gunner. In front of the cockpit are four antennae representing the craft's front "wings." Between the cockpit and gunner's seat are several sloped pieces serving as a roof, and four more antenna "wings."
- Tank Droid
The Tank Droid has a single tread encircling the entire vehicle. It has a small wheel at the back and a large wheel at the front holding the tread in place. On each side is a supporting outrigger. Between the two wheels is a section of dark blue flat bricks running horizontal. Within the large front wheel is a cockpit for a Battle Droid to serve as a pilot. Above the large wheel sit two "eyestalks," while also on the outside are two pairs of cannons.
- Dwarf Spider Droid
The Dwarf Spider Droid has four dark blue legs and dark grey feet, with two orange "eyes" and a long cannon protruding from the front.
In the Battle of Kashyyyk, Corporate Alliance Tank Droids and Dwarf Spider Droids, along with Battle Droids, fought against the Wookiees. This set depicts the battle near the seaside after the Separatists launched an attack.
- This is one of only two sets to include a Wookiee Warrior, the other being set 7260 Wookiee Catamaran.
- This is the introduction to both the Corporate Alliance Tank Droid and the Dwarf Spider Droid, which both appeared in later sets. The Dwarf Spider Droid later appeared in 7670 Hailfire Droid and Spider Droid, and the Alliance Tank appeared in 7748 Corporate Alliance Tank Droid, both with different colour schemes.
- The Raddaugh Gnasp fluttercraft is seen in LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game.
- 6968 Mini Wookiee Attack (never released)