|LEGO → System → Star Wars → Episode III: Revenge of the Sith|
7261 Clone Turbo Tank is a Star Wars Revenge of the Sith set released in 2005. It includes a Star Corps Trooper, Mace Windu, Clone Trooper, Clone Aerial Trooper, Clone Scout Trooper, and two Battle Droid minifigures. In addition, it contains a BARC speeder, a generic stationary turret and an E-Web style turret used by the droids.
7261 Clone Turbo Tank has many features, including a cockpit on each end, which can be opened to seat minifigures at the controls, opening side doors with an interior to hold minifigures or the blaster cannon also included in the set, a door on each side which can be opened to reveal the engine compartment, posable weapons on the top of the Turbo Tank, and a "crow's nest" that can be raised or lowered.
Clone Turbo Tank is the nickname given to the HAV/w A6 Juggernaut, a wheeled war machine. The LEGO tank came with seating for one pilot in the front cockpit and two at the rear, although in the Star Wars Universe, the tank required 12 pilots. The tank had a spotter that kept a lookout from the top of the tank, but the spotter was vulnerable to enemy fire. Clone turbo tanks took part in the Battle of Kashyyyk and The First Battle of Felucia, along with many other battles under the Republic and numerous smaller battles under the Galactic Empire.
- This set has two versions. The first version was released in 2005, and featured a Light-up Lightsaber Mace Windu. When the head of the minifigure was pressed, its lightsaber would light up; however, the minifigure could not be disassembled except for removal of the lightsaber blade.
- The second version of the set was released in Summer 2006. This version of the set came with a normal, non-light-up Mace Windu minifigure, which was similar to the 2005 version, and included an extra Clone Trooper minifigure with blaster. This version also had some readvised techniques throughout the build of the set. Some Technic pins were made longer for a stronger build, which did not affect the model's appearance. This version also had a smaller instruction booklet.
- The 2006 version of this set holds the current record for the most clone troopers in a non-UCS set, with five.
- Despite his character appearing in the previous two prequels, this set marks the debut of the Mace Windu minifigure.
Later released 2006 Version
- Other Sets containing Clone Turbo Tanks