|LEGO → System → Minions: The Rise of Gru|
Want to step inside the unpredictable world of the Minions? Well, now you can! Build your favorite Minion then turn it around to reveal their room. Check out the figure version of each character. Put them inside the room to explore the mischievous personality of each Minion. Create inventions with Kevin in the lab or pop Stuart in his bedroom. Then rebuild Kevin into Bob with his kung fu playset.
- A creative building set that lets Minions fans build their favorite Minion character. Kids can build both Kevin and Stuart, and then rebuild Kevin into Bob.
- Once the character is built, the fun goes on. Kids will love seeing the eyes turn. Then they can explore the intricate room playset inside, using the fun accessories to create their own Minion stories.
- Inspired by the Minions: The Rise of Gru movie, kids can explore kung fu with Bob, build inventions with Kevin or let Stuart take a nap in his bedroom.
- Makes a great birthday present for kids aged 8 and up who love Minions toys. After playing with their creation, kids will love putting their models on display.
- Each brick-built LEGO Minion measures over 3” (9 cm) long and 4” (11 cm) wide. Kevin is over 5” (15 cm) tall, Stuart is 5” (14 cm) tall and Bob is 4” (12 cm) tall, making them ideal for play and display.
|view · talk · edit Minions: The Rise of Gru|
|Minifigures||Bob \ Gru \ Kevin \ Otto \ Stuart|
|2020||75546 Minions in Gru's Lab \ 75547 Minion Pilot in Training \ 75549 Unstoppable Bike Chase \ 75550 Minions Kung Fu Battle \ 75551 Brick-Built Minions and Their Lair|