|LEGO → System → Super Heroes → Marvel|
Intercept Crossbones’ escape truck with the Avengers!
Crossbones has stolen a case of dangerous toxic material and stored it in a container on the truck. Team up with Black Widow and Falcon to stop him. Give chase on Black Widow’s bike and use her batons to deflect shots from the truck’s stud shooter. Fly into action with Falcon and detach the Redwing drone. Explode the container, attach the case to the drone and return it to safety!
- Includes 3 minifigures: Crossbones, Black Widow and Falcon.
- Crossbones’ escape truck features big wheels, a removable roof with 2 stud shooters and handlebars for a minifigure to hold, rear storage space with explode function, storage container, toxic case element, plus Crossbones decoration.
- Remove the escape truck’s roof and use it on the ground as a gun station.
- Detach the Redwing drone from Falcon’s back and use its clip to pick up the biohazard case element.
- Do wheelies on Black Widow’s bike which includes a baton holder.
- Weapons include Crossbones’ fire gun with a translucent fire element, Falcon’s 2 guns and Black Widow’s 2 batons.
- Also includes a comic book!
- Crossbones’ escape truck measures over 4” (11cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Redwing drone measures over 1” (3cm) long, 2” (6cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) high.
- Black Widow’s bike measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
Crossbone's truck was an escape vehicle used in Crossbone's attempt to steal a biological agent in Lagos. However, he was intercepted by Black Widow, Falcon, Captain America and Scarlet Witch, stopping him. He commited suicide and the truck was presumably impounded.
- This is the only Civil War set that features an actual villain (not including Cap's team, though they are technically breaking the law), which is Crossbones.