LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hungarian Horntail Dragon (76406) lets fans of the magical movies build, display and ‘fly’ one of the most dangerous dragons ever to have existed in the Wizarding World. This recreation of the legendary fire-breather is suitable for witches, wizards and muggles aged 10 and up.
Buildable dragon with ‘flying’ wings
This brick-built model recreates the black scales, spiked tail and fiery breath of the Hungarian Horntail dragon. The iconic creature is not only rewarding to build and impressive to display – kids can also operate the model’s realistically jointed wings. A handle at the rear makes the wings flap gracefully up and down, displaying the beast’s full wingspan of over 15 in. (40 cm). The collectible figure stands on a sturdy base and is accompanied by a Harry Potter minifigure astride his broomstick. The magic continues with the free LEGO Building Instructions app, which lets kids zoom and rotate the model as they build.
- Legendary dragon – Harry Potter™ fans will be spellbound by the LEGO® Harry Potter Hungarian Horntail Dragon (76406), with its impressive detail and jointed wings that move gracefully up and down
- Enchanting detail – The realistic model includes a Harry Potter™ minifigure astride his flying Firebolt broom, a golden egg from the Triwizard Tournament, and textile for the dragon’s membrane wings
- Authentic action – A handle at the rear of the sturdy base controls the dragon’s wings
- Magical treat – Harry Potter™ fans aged 10 and up will be spellbound to receive a Hungarian Horntail dragon as a birthday, holiday or any-day gift
- Eye-catching centerpiece – With a wingspan of over 15 in. (40 cm) and a maximum length of over 18 in. (48 cm), this true-to-life mechanical model is sure to be the center of attention
- Immersive building experience – The free LEGO® Building Instructions app lets users view, zoom and rotate the model as they build
- Part of an extensive range – LEGO® Harry Potter™ playsets put favorite characters, familiar locations and magical adventures into the hands of all young wizards, witches and muggles
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards