The Ferrari F8 Tributo is a mid-engine sports car produced by the Italian automobile manufacturer Ferrari. The car is an update to the 488 with notable exterior and performance changes. It was unveiled at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show.
The F8 Tributo uses the same engine from the 488 Pista, a 3.9 L twin-turbocharged V8 engine which has a power output of 720 PS (530 kW; 710 hp) and 770 N⋅m (568 lb⋅ft) of torque, making it the most powerful conventional V8 powered Ferrari produced to date.
The front of the car is characterised by the S-Duct (originally featured on the 488 Pista) around which the entire front end of the car has been redesigned, with additional air intakes above the headlights. The front is completed by side aerodynamic intakes which are integrated into the shape of the bumper and feature two aerodynamic side splitters in black. The radiator packs are tilted towards the rear, using the flat undertray to channel the hot air and minimise the thermal interaction with the flows inside the wheel arch. The car also features quad taillamps, a feature that was last seen in the V8 lineage on F430. At the rear, it sports a louvered clear engine cover made from lightweight Lexan which pays homage to the F40 and a wrap-around rear spoiler inspired by the 308 GTB, with additional air intakes on either side.
This LEGO® Speed Champions Ferrari F8 Tributo (76895) is perfect for fans of toy cars and Ferrari! Racing enthusiasts of all ages will love to build this mini replica from LEGO bricks. They can create their very own super-fast F8 Tributo model car before displaying the sleek mini replica or challenging other cars to thrilling races. The most realistic Ferrari ever LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger than ever before, meaning even more authentic details. This F8 Tributo toy model car has the same beautiful design as the original, which boasts the fastest V8 engine in Ferrari’s history. This red toy model car kit also comes with a Ferrari racing minifigure. Place him behind the wheel and away you go! Recreate all the drama of the racetrack! LEGO Speed Champions building kits for kids let car fans construct mini versions of some of the world’s most famous cars. They can then display the models, enjoy some independent play, or stage thrilling races against their friends.
- A spectacular toy playset featuring a brilliantly detailed Ferrari F8 Tributo. The ideal birthday gift for those with a passion for building LEGO® replicas and then using their Ferrari model car to stage their own races.
- Includes a building kit of a Ferrari F8 Tributo model and 1 collectible Ferrari racing driver minifigure. This build your own toy car playset will fire up kids’ imaginations as they recreate the drama of the racetrack.
- The first ever opportunity to build a car toy replica of the super-fast Ferrari F8 Tributo. Kids can display it at home or use it to stage exciting races with their friends.
- This 275-piece model car kit for boys and girls aged 8+ makes a great birthday gift for those who love to build and play with Ferrari replicas, and fans of the glamour of the Italian car maker.
- The Ferrari F8 Tributo measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide. All 2020 LEGO® Speed Champions are 25% bigger, meaning the toy model cars reflect the real-life versions better than ever before!
- Buying this set for someone new to LEGO® building kits? No problem. Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions are included to help create this stunning toy model car.