Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|LEGO → System → Space → Mars Mission|
- "The MX-71 has hauled us out of more trouble times than I can count. Nothing's better at getting in and out of a hazard zone in an emergency."
- ―Unknown astronaut
- In the Crystalien Conflict game, the dropship can hold many people, but it cannot attack.
- The dropship is listed in the LEGO Club Magazine as having several high-tech features:
- AMEC Industries Homing Missiles
- Rotating Ozone Pulse Blasters
- InfraSweep 3.0 Sensor Array
- Hi-Valc II Antigrav Engine
- Omni-Directional Thrust Vector Turbines
- Hyper-Stasis Alien Containment Tubes
- Carbonic Alloy Stabilizer Wings
- It appears in LEGO Battles as a transport ship but it is not called by its name.
- The Alien Attack Ship also appears in LEGO Battles as an Alien Special Unit.
- In the Crystalien Conflict game, the dropship first appears in the human level U
|Space sets released in 2007|
|7690 MB-01 Eagle Command Base | 7691 ETX Alien Mothership Assault | 7692 MX-71 Recon Dropship | 7693 ETX Alien Strike | 7694 MT-31 Trike | 7695 MX-11 Astro Fighter | 7697 MT-51 Claw-Tank Ambush | 7699 MT-101 Armored Drilling Unit|
|[ full list ]|