|LEGO → System → Star Wars → Episode VI: Return of the Jedi|
At "midi-scale," the Falcon is too small to support minifigures, yet large enough to sport high detail and advanced building techniques. It is composed primarily of layered plates rather than bricks and features few moving elements, being intended for display as much as for play. Rotating guns on the top and bottom and a spinning radar dish are the sole moving parts. The six grilles towards the rear of the ship and the four patches of machinery towards the front are printed 2x2 round tiles; however, the cockpit is marked by a sticker.
The Millennium Falcon was a cargo freighter which Han Solo won off Lando Calrissian in a game and made many adjustments and improvements to. It is the main "hub" for the characters during the Original Trilogy, as it features in all three of the films and is a primary setting. It is armed with a turbolaser cannon on both of the top and the bottom of the ship. It can travel at 1.4 times light speed.
- Although the set is part of the 10th Anniversary Line, the box uses the The Clone Wars style.
- The set was priced at £29.99 in the United Kingdom but was later raised to £34.99.
- See current value on BrickEconomy.com
- See a 360º view of the set on BrickFile.com
- No minifigures included. +