|LEGO → System → Batman|
7888 The Tumbler: Joker's Ice Cream Surprise is a Batman themed set released in 2008 loosely based upon a sequence in Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight film, due to the Tumbler chasing Joker's truck. This set was released in close proximity to the release date of the film.
- The Tumbler can open up and launch a missile, just like the Batmobile and the Batwing.
- The Joker's ice cream van can also launch a missile by clicking down on the ice cream cone.
- The Tumbler has seating for two minifigures.
- Interestingly enough, The Joker is in his comic book/animated series appearance, instead of his Heath Ledger form created for the 2008 film The Dark Knight.
- The Tumbler was later released in 76023 The Tumbler and 76001 The Bat vs. Bane: Tumbler Chase (includes a revised version with color changes to the original Tumbler).
|view · talk · editBatman sets of 2008|
|Regular sets:||7884 Batman's Buggy: The Escape of Mr. Freeze | 7885 Robin's Scuba Jet: Attack of The Penguin | 7886 The Batcycle: Harley Quinn's Hammer Truck | 7888 The Tumbler: Joker's Ice Cream Suprise | Batman Comic-Con Exclusive
|Other products:||852312 Cap Batman 2008 | 852314 Batman Key Chain | 852315 Harley Quinn Key Chain | 852317 Batman T-Shirt | 4534538 Harley Quinn Key Chain | B8516 Batman T-Shirt | McDBat1 The Batboat | McDBat2 Joker Helicopter | McDBat3 Batman Figure | McDBat4 Mr Freeze | McDBat5 The Batmobile | McDBat6 Penguin Submarine | McDBat7 Robin Grappling Hook | McDBat8 The Joker | TS66 Batman Roof Top T-shirt | Batman Chase Scene T-shirt | Batman and Robin Classic T-shirt | Batwing T-shirt | Batman DS Skin | LEGO Batman: The Videogame | LEGO Batman: The Videogame Prima Guide|
|[ full list ]|