Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|LEGO → System → Star Wars → Episode III: Revenge of the Sith|
- The set includes the second V-wing fighter released in LEGO form; the first is the 2006 set 6205 V-Wing Fighter, which includes a V-wing in the red colours of the Republic.
- This set is the first, and thus far only, set to contain R2-Q2.
- Only R2-Q2's dome can be fitted to the V-wing, as there is no actual socket for the droid.
- Several Imperial V-wings can be seen in the last scenes of Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, in the final scene featuring Darth Vader.
- The inclusion of R2-Q2 in a V-wing is somewhat ambiguous. Even as V-wings were redecorated with Imperial paint jobs, the Q7-series astromech droid (as opposed to an R2-series) remained red.
- This set was released shortly before January 2011 in some LEGO Shop outlets.
- This is almost exactly the same as the Republic V-Wing Starfighter, but is in Imperial colors.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.
... more about "7915 Imperial V-wing Starfighter"
'Battle the Rebel Alliance with the Impe … Battle the Rebel Alliance with the Imperial V-wing Starfighter!</br></br>After the fall of the Galactic Republic at the end of the Clone Wars, the Imperial V-wing starfighter became one of the first battle crafts of the growing Empire. The Imperial V-wing starfighter hunts down the Rebel Alliance with a working cockpit and rotating wings. Includes Imperial pilot and astromech droid R2-Q2 minifigures.</br>* Includes 2 minifigures: all-new Imperial pilot and Astromech droid R2-Q2</br>* Rotate wings to navigate ship between flying and landing modes!</br>* Deploy your forces against the #7913 Clone Trooper Battle Pack</br>* Imperial V-wing starfighter measures 5” (12cm) wide, 9” (22cm) longer measures 5” (12cm) wide, 9” (22cm) long +