|LEGO → System → Minifigures|
Like its predecessors, the third series of minifigures showcases new or updated minifigure themes unlikely to appear in larger sets.
Each minifigure includes a black stand, some accessories, and a checklist- all wrapped in an opaque, lime-green polybag. The barcodes that allowed buyers to identify the contents of polybags in previous series' were removed, replaced with a system of bump codes along the package's lower edge. It was quickly noticed that the pattern of bumps could identify the contents; however, subsequent production batches turned out to feature different bump codes, rendering them unreliable. The distribution of minifigures within each box was also found to change from batch to batch, making it difficult to identify which minifigures, if any, are rarer than others.
- This series introduced nine new parts, and used eight parts from previous series.
- This series was the first time the elven hair pieces were used.
- This Minifigures series has a gender ratio of 3:13.
List of Minifigures
The minifigures included in this collection are:
- Hula Dancer with skirt and two maracas
- Tribal Chief with headdress and spear
- Samurai Warrior with armour, helmet and sword
- Tennis Player with racket
- Sumo Wrestler with bronze trophy
- Baseball Player with cap and baseball bat
- Fisherman with cap, rod and fish
- Elf with ears, shield, cape and bow and arrow
- Rapper with cap, microphone and radio
- Space Alien with laser gun and laser beam
- Gorilla Suit Guy with banana
- Race Car Driver with helmet
- Mummy with scorpion
- Snowboarder with snowboard and helmet
- Space Villain with helmet, laser gun and laser beam
- Pilot with backpack and helmet