The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|LEGO → System → Star Wars → Episode IV: A New Hope|
- The set features the eighth incarnation of the original TIE Fighter and the fifth to be minifigure-scaled. This version is the first to adapt to the same stone grey patterning of recent TIE fighters, such as 8017 Darth Vader's TIE Fighter.
- This is the first and only set to include R5-J2, so far.
- The Death Star Trooper's helmet is redesigned and is more accurate to the movies.
- The Imperial Officer has black hand pieces to look like gloves.
- The TIE fighter appears on the front page of the official Autumn 2011 LEGO catalogue in the background.
- The Death Star Trooper has a two-sided printed face; one side features him with a grimace and a chin-strap, while the other side has the same with goggles as well
- LEGO Shop
- See current value on BrickEconomy.com
- See a 360º view of the set on BrickFile.com
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.
... more about "9492 TIE Fighter"
Scour the stars for Rebel forces in the … Scour the stars for Rebel forces in the TIE Fighter!<br />Hunt down the Rebels in the iconic TIE Fighter! Equipped with dual flick missiles and opening cockpit, this instantly recognizable and hugely popular starship of the Imperial fleet returns to battle the Rebel Alliance once again! Includes 4 minifigures: TIE Fighter Pilot, Imperial Officer, Death Star Trooper and R5-J2 Droid.* Includes 4 minifigures: TIE Fighter Pilot, Imperial Officer, new Death Star Trooper and R5-J2 Droid* Features TIE Fighter and 1 blaster* TIE Fighter features opening cockpit and dual flick missiles* Battle the 9493 X-wing Starfighter!* TIE Fighter measures over 9” (23cm) tall and 6” (17cm) wideres over 9” (23cm) tall and 6” (17cm) wide +