|LEGO → System → Star Wars → The Clone Wars|
9515 The Malevolence is a Star Wars set released on July 23, 2012. It is based on General Grievous' first flagship, the Malevolence, before the Invisible Hand. However, only two minifigures are exclusive to this set, Senator Padme Amidala and the Battle Droid Commander.
- The Malevolence was first seen in LEGO form in the video game LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars. It was also foreshadowed in the final 2011 LEGO Club Magazine Star Wars comic, where Count Dooku stood inside of a ship with two Battle Droids.
- The model has a sphere to represent the ion-cannon on each side.
- The set has semi-automatic flick-fire missiles behind the domes where the cannons are.
- LEGO released a Star Wars blog on the 28th April to showcase the new set. 
- In the comic strip included at the back of the second booklet, the Anakin minifigure depicted duelling Count Dooku is his second The Clone Wars variant, as opposed to the first one which was included in this set.
- Its appearance and play features are largely based on the fourth episode of season one of The Clone Wars, "Destroy Malevolence".
- LEGO Shop
- See current value on BrickEconomy.com
- See a 360º view of the set on BrickFile.com