Aaron, like all the other Nexo Knights, has a newly-molded helmet and shoulder armor that depicts his trademark fox crest on his torso. His suit's torso and legs are a gray color, while his arms are a silver and his hips and hands a green color. He is complete with orange highlights. He sports an orange goatee and dark orange hair with a pair of headphones. Aaron is a thrill seeker who is one of the Nexo Knights in a quest to save Knighton from Jestro.
His ultimate form has the same armor and helmet, but in transparent green. The design of his torso and legs is the same than in his regular form with green and dark green replacing the grey and silver colors.
Aaron is one of the Nexo Knights. He is fearless, good at video games and more inclined to the technological side of his training, using his shield as a flying hoverboard. After Clay is turned to stone, and when he is not able to act on a mission, Aaron acts as the leader of the Nexo Knights.
Gallery of Variants
- 271718 Aaron
- 271825 Aaron
- 70313 Moltor's Lava Smasher (2016 armor)
- 70317 The Fortrex (2016 armor)
- 70320 Aaron Fox's Aero-Striker V2 (2016 armor)
- 70325 Infernox Captures The Queen (2016 armor)
- 70332 Ultimate Aaron (Ultimate Aaron)
- 70349 Ruina's Lock & Roller (2017 armor)
- 70364 Battle Suit Aaron (Battle Suit)
- 72002 Twinfector (2018 armor)
- 72005 Aaron's X-bow (2018 armor)
Video Game Appearances
- His name is a pun on "arrow".
- He shares some similarities with Rascus; both are primarily green knights that are always smiling.
- At SDCC 2016, it was revealed that Aaron was loosely based off Marty McFly from Back to the Future and named after Michael J. Fox.
- In the show, his hairpiece is a recolored version of the DJ's.
- His emblem is borrowed from the Classic Castle theme, Wolfpack, from 1992.
Funny 9/10< … Strengh: 6/10<br/>Funny 9/10<br/>Chivalry 6/10<br/>Coolness 10/10<br/>Description The chilled-out thrill-seeker <br/>Weapon Blazer Bow <br/>Vehicles Aero Striker V2 <br/>Skills Hover-shield riding, bow shooting <br/>Dislikes Boring stuff<br/>Likes Video games, Knightkour<br/>Aaron was born and raised by the sea and he has a simple goal in life. Find the ultimate thrill. Right now it is riding his cool hover board while fighting evil lava monsters. Pretty cool, right? Not to mention dangerous! But as Aaron says; no danger, no fun! In the rare occasion that Aaron needs to chill, he likes to play computer games with Axl or just ‘vegging’ on the couch. He never sits still for long before he is out there again, chasing the next thrill. out there again, chasing the next thrill. +