| This minifigure has only appeared in video game(s)|
Although this article is about an official minifigure, it never existed in physical form or appeared in any official LEGO sets.
- "Hello, friend! You haven't noticed any strange-looking people around here, have you?"
- ―Adam West in LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Adam West features a Brick Yellow jacket, the same as Stan Lee. Adam's hair is grey, and has a flesh head with glasses, bushy grey eyebrows, wrinkles and a printed mouth. Like Stan Lee, he is an elderly figure. He is unarmed and can throw a batarang.
Unlike most characters in the game, Adam West is not based on a fictional character. Instead, he is based on the actor who played Batman in the 1966-1968 TV Series, the 1966 Batman film, and several other media. In addition, West voiced Gray Ghost in Batman: The Animated Series. Adam West died on June 9th, 2017.
- He is one of many characters that are not fictional in any way, the others are Jim Lee, Kevin Smith, Conan O'Brien and Geoff Johns. Other real-life people that appeared in LEGO Video Games are Stan Lee, Axel Alonso, Joe Quesada and Tom Brevoort.
- He has the same torso as Stan Lee.
- Just like Stan Lee from LEGO Marvel Super Heroes he is the Character in Peril of the game.
- West reprises his role as the Gray Ghost and the 1966 variation of Batman in LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham.
- He made a postume appearance in the movie The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part during the song Gotham City Guys, when Batman told Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi that he already wore tights.