|“||I brake for no one!||”|
Agent Max has a black torso with tuxedo printing that also includes an Ultra Agents badge. Onto that he has black arms with yellow hands. Max's black hip-piece and legs are also printed to have a belt and chain in flat silver (right leg). He has orange hair which covers the back of his head and swoops above his eyes. The hairstyle has also been on minifigures like Ron Weasley, the Skater and several others. Max has a dual-sided head, one side depicting a happy expression and another is a scowl. His accessories include a white stud shooter.
Agent Max is a rookie to the Ultra Agents and is the professional driver of the team. He is seen with his Quad bike/boat in the Riverside Raid set. Later he becomes an Elite Agent.
- Ultra Agents: The Antimatter Missions
- Mission 5: Antimatter Strikes
Gallery of Variants
- He is a Rookie Agent.[source?]
- He was a famous racer before joining the Ultra Agents, and he designed the engine of his quad bike.
- He reappears in 70170 UltraCopter vs. AntiMatter, redesigned with new blue armor.
- His 2015 armor in the set 70170 UltraCopter vs. AntiMatter has the suit/armor texture Captain America had (When he was in the Sequel).
- His regular torso is similar to Agent Coulson from LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, but in yellow with an Ultra Agents ID badge.
- According to the LEGO Club site, his real name is Nigel.