The Airplane Mechanic, also known as the German Mechanic and Enemy Boxer, was preparing a German flying wing cargo plane for take-off when he noticed Indy trying to retrive the Ark. He then attempted to stop Indiana Jones from retrieving the Ark.
He easily outmatched Jones, although ironically he unintentionally saved the archaeologist's life at one point, when the Flying Wing's pilot was about to shoot Jones, the mechanic unknowingly stepped in between Jones and the pilot, so the pilot held his fire. As he got the upper hand of the fight, the mechanic ordered the archaeologist to fight back, unaware that the rotating plane was drawing the propellers closer to him. Bemused when Jones ducked for safety, the mechanic turned just in time to see why before he was caught in the blades and met his end.
- LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
- 7683 Fight on the Flying Wing
- LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues
- In the first video game, the Boxer has a small brown moustache, a belt, and less muscle. His appearance was changed in the sequel, except that he still has a belt. His mustache is gray in the sequel.
- He has the same head as J. Jonah Jameson from the Spider-Man theme except with a brown moustache rather than gray and the Hoth Officer from the Star Wars set 8083 Rebel Trooper Battle Pack.
- This minifigure is one of the few minifigures with a muscle-bound look: the others are Bane, Ra's Al Ghul, Dastan (Bare Chest) and Surfer.