- "Frodo's dying. If I get across the river, the power of my people will protect him. I do not fear them!"
- ―Arwen in The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring with translation of the first sentence
Arwen has a long brown hairpiece that has flesh-coloured ears on the sides and wears a sand blue Elven dress which is mainly her ranger outfit. This minifigure does not include the grey gloves on her hands that were seen in the movie. She has a reversible face; one side has a calm expression and the other - an angry one.
- Like Saruman and Galadriel, Arwen's ranger outfit can be seen wearing either a skirt or a pair of legs except the legs only appeared in the video game. That is because she was riding a horse. In addition, the dress appeared with darker colors, but was later corrected when she made her first physical appearance as a minifigure.
- She doesn't carry a bow despite appearing with one in the LEGO poster/ads promoting wave 2 of The Lord of the Rings sets as Arwen is mostly seen in the movie and video game with Hadafang.
- Arwen Evenstar is portrayed by Liv Tyler in The Lord of the Rings trilogy who also played Betty Ross in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.