The Battle Goddess has printed gold armour on her torso and a white skirt, mainly covering her left leg. She also has a gold helmet, which is attached to her blonde hair as one piece. She has the same spear as the Warrior Woman, albeit in a different colour. Her round shield has a Greek geometrical pattern around the edge and a picture of Pegasus in the centre.
- She loosely represents the goddess Athena/Minerva from Greco-Roman mythology but has a different hair color and shield.
- Her hair piece is new.
- Her spear and shield are the same as the Warrior Woman's except that the spear handle is a lighter shade of brown and the shield has different printing.
- She reuses the Roman Commander's plume, but this time in white.
- Battle Goddess is mentioned in Flying Warrior's bio.
- She appeares in LEGO Minifigures online where she is one of main characters of the Mythology World.