Bellatrix Lestrange is a Harry Potter minifigure. She was introduced in 2010, and is a pure-blood witch who was one of the most loyal Death Eaters to Lord Voldemort. As well as being one of the few females in the group, she was also one of the cruelest and most savage; she was capable of performing terrible acts of torture, murder, and destruction.
Bellatrix has an elaborate curly black hairstyle which is unique to her. It has a thick lock of hair coming down on one side and a ponytail down her back. She has a light nougat face with two sides of face printing. One shows her happy side, with dark eyeshadow, high cheekbones, and red lipstick lining a sneering, slightly open mouth. Her alternate expression shows worry, with upturned eyebrows and clenched teeth. Otherwise, the features are the same. Her torso features a black dress with ornate silver lining. Her neck has a silver pendant around it. She has two grey half ovals on her sides, common on female minifigures, which symbolizes her being more thin than normal minifigures. She has some back printing, also with ornate silver designs and grey half ovals. She has a 2x2x2 slope for a dress, which continues some silver printing but also includes some folds for her dress.
Gallery of Variants
- She is one of the few Minifigures in the October 2010 Harry Potter sets that looks exactly the same at the Toy Fair, teaser image on the website, and actual set. however, on the box for the Burrow at toy fair, the picture of Bellatrix has a black version of Hermione's hairpiece, but in the actual minifig, she has the new and exclusive hairpiece.
- On the LEGO website Bellatrix's surname was misspelled, with a capital "S" and "LaStrange," opposed to "Lestrange," the correct spelling.
- In the Harry Potter film series, she is played by Helena Bonham Carter, who also played Red Harrington in The Lone Ranger .
- The 2020 redesign recycled Mantis' head.
Other Physical Appearances
- 71043 Hogwarts Castle (Nanofigure)