- "Surrender, Sea King! There's only one room for ONE ruler of the oceans and that's ME!"
- ―Black Manta in LEGO DC Super-Villains
Black Manta is a Super Heroes DC Universe minifigure and an enemy of Aquaman. He appears in the set 76027 Black Manta Deep Sea Strike as well as the games LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham and LEGO DC Super-Villains.
Black Manta has a large, light grey helmet on with some kind of breathing tubes connected. His torso is black with a muscular printing. The rest of his body is black.
In LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, Black Manta has heat vision, super strength and is able to use a yellow LEGO fish to attack enemies.
He is the arch-enemy of Aquaman. As a boy, Aquaman accidentally killed Manta's father, who had attacked Aquaman's father. Following that day, Black Manta was determined to kill Aquaman. His real name is David Hyde.
At some point in the past, he has teamed up with Black Adam. His torso is plain, but with muscles printed on it. This torso has been used many times for different minifigures in other colors. He can shoot laser beams and has super strength.
Video Game Variants
- LEGO DC Comics: Batman Be-Leaguered
- LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom!
Video Game Appearances
- In the Lego DC Super Heroes films he is played by Kevin Michael Richardson who reprises his role from Batman: The Brave and the Bold and JLA: Trapped in Time.