Fandom recently announced that Interactive Maps are live on the platform. As a recap, Interactive Maps is a feature available on Fandom where communities can design their own customized maps. You can place pins on an image that will lead to wiki articles when clicked on!
Interactive Maps are available to all communities, accessible from the the "Explore" menu on the local navigation, or by visiting Special:AllMaps directly in the URL. Map creation and editing is currently limited to those with the user right editinteractivemap, which is automatically given to administrators and Fandom Staff.
If you're excited about this feature and would like to start playing around with one, reach out to an active admin to receive the necessary rights.…
Recently, Fandom staff posted updates to the Fandom Wiki Rules and Blocking Policy. As a reminder, this is a global policy to aid the wellbeing of communities that all wikis have been following since 2021. These new changes go into effect on April 4th.
- An added section outlining what it means to be a good admin. Some tips include being open to users asking for advice, not acting as if you are the “owner” of the wiki, assuming good faith etc
- The “Need ideas for rules?” section was moved to its own page and added more example rules to be used if needed.
- An added section requiring a pathway to adminship. This is a system your community can set up to allow for long-time users who care about the wiki and community to eventually become admins…
I have just come back to say, I have been busy on wikipedia (my username is the same). I'll most likely still edit here sometimes though. :)
Recently I've stopped editing every day and have taken a break. A lot of the edits were minor edits. I got the badge for editing 100 days in a row, which I'm proud of, I think it is unlikely I'll get the 200 day streak badge, now that I've ended my editing streak. I had a bit of a problem signing back into fandom, I reset my password and now I'm back. I'll try make more edits. I've been busy/lazy, watching YouTube, editing Wikipedia, life, etc. It was also my birthday on the 30th May (if you couldn't tell by my username lol). Anyway bye. :)
This is my second blog post. I have been on Brickipedia since late 2020. 😀. I haven’t watched the last episode of Falcon and the Winter Soldier yet, I’m going to watch it later today. LEGO should make Disney+ sets, I watched a video that said they are going to make a Disney+ minifigure series. Anyway bye. Comment anything in the comments. Bye. Byeeeee.
Hi I'm New in Brickpedia. I have been here half a year. I just want to say somethings that need to be done
- Pages with red links All pages can be seen here Category:Articles with red bricks
- Pages that need a cleanup or expansion can be found here Category:Brickipedia maintenance
- The next pages need to be created Sprite, Ikaris ,Thena Makkari,Gilgamesh, Kingo and Sersi. (Note these are all Eternals)
- If you are interested in Minecraft Then Brickpedia needs these pages created Drowned , Pufferfish ,Baby Pufferfish (Note this are all from set 21164 The Coral Reef Thank you for readinbg My 1st Blog Post. Please be alert for my next post called Things to do Pt2
Helllo, this is a blog post. Hello. The date is the 10th of February 2021. Hellllo. Today is a Wednesday. Hellllo. I am wearing purple socks. Helllllooo. I live on Earth. Hiiiiii. I like LEGO. Byeeeeee.
There are a lot of Minifigures with wings. So what should a category for them be called?
Category:Minifigures with Wings
If time-travel IS real, perhaps I could possibly time-travel to the past to bring my own cartoon to audiences. But this doesn't stop there. If anyone has any ideas for potential LEGO video games and LEGO Dimensions year ideas, I'd be likely to help LEGO out.
Here are the possible things:
- Ideas for LEGO video Games - Ideas for LEGO Dimensions sets - Ideas for mini-figures - Ideas for LEGO play-sets
So...i have been wanting to make this for a while. I'am happy to announce that i'am planning to create a wiki,called the Harryverse,inpired on my username. This will be hard to make,but i will have a strong will. For all of you Admins,Founders,Users and everyone seeing this,i accept suggestions. Thank you and have a good day.
This marks the first time in like ever that there hasn't been a Lego Game in a year.
My Lego Agents Of Shield Put in the comments ur requests plz nothing inappropriate and try to keep it marvel dc ill try to do but can't guarantee ill make them ill try to make marvel ones and just normal Minifigures plz
Put in the comments ur request to see if your request is done look to this link https://brickipedia.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Skye_Johnson21/Lego_Marvel_Customs_by_me comment there if u have a request plz lego marvel only but if its Dc I might do it ill try my best to do marvel ones and nothing inappropriate.
The legal name the orphanage gave me is Leah Alice Ross but now its Skye thanks to my parents who adopted me I love them.
Hi! I created this blog post for asking a question that I‘ve been wondering for a long time now. Recently, I found this strange Duplo brick again. I don’t know where I got it from but I already have it for a while now. It is as tall as a Duplo brick and a Duplo 2x4 plate stacked together. Technically, it looks like a normal brick with 4 studs on one side, but on the other side it has a black circle on it. What’s weird too is that it even has a line on the height where the 2x4 plate would be, but it’s one brick. Not removable. See the photos below for more details. If you know where this brick is from, please tell me! Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Hey everyone! If you want to view all of the submissions for the design part of the contest, follow this link! https://ninjago.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Printer89/July_Entries
Brickipedia and the other Fandom Brick Communities are holding a MOC contest. The winner will be awarded a $15 LEGO.com gift card.
The Objective: Pick out one of your favorite Minifigures and design a habitat for it. Habitat builds have a distinct size and shape, however, it is up to you to determine where your figure lives
- https://www.brickfair.com/Habitats/HabitatInstructions-StepByStep.pdf - try and stay within the parameters shown here
- https://live.staticflickr.com/8840/18339784872_64a2be8b3b_b.jpg -examples
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZbmT-Rl7e4 -more examples
- Maximum of two entries per person.
- You can only use one Minifigure per design.
- While the Minifigure doesn’t have to be an official design if it is a licensed figure it…
After the end of part 3, Here's a list of unused images that need to be deleted, around here:
- 70910 Batman.png √
- 70910 The Scarecrow.png √
- 70911 Batman.png √
- 70911 The Penguin.png √
- 76088-sakaarian.jpg √
- CapNomad.jpg √
- Rocket Raccon IW.jpg √
- Shuri IW.jpg √
- 75115 Spider-Man vs Venom Mech Box.jpeg √
- 2019Robin.PNG √
- 2019CommissionerGordon.PNG √
- 2019Joker.PNG √
- 2019MrFreeze.PNG √
- 2019TwoFace.PNG √
- 2019Riddler.PNG √
- 40343-lego-spider-man-far-home-minifigure-pack-2019 2.jpg √
- 40343-lego-spider-man-far-home-minifigure-pack-2019 10.jpg √
Well, After the end of part 1, 2 and 3, This is the final part of Unused image that need to be deleted on the Wiki.
Once upon a time...
I went to a random store that sells Lego sets, I saw the new Series 19 of Minifigures, and saw this cool minifigure on the cover, it looked like a Monkey emperor. So me and my brother, Nmnkae bought six packs on Minifigures from Series 19. We got Dog Walker, Video Gamer, Mummy, Pet owner, and two Intergalactic Bounty Hunters (which I thought all of them were cool except the Dog Walker) from the bags. I was triggered that I didn't get that awesome looking Monkey emperor.
A few months later, when people went into quarantine, I found out about the upcoming theme, Monkie Kid. I thought it was cool and looked at all of the leaks. But just today did I get this information from the poster. So there was this poster for Monkie Kid…
Brian4178, also known as Brian Johnson, is a fan of Marvel, He is my and Jay4190 best friend. and he is a fan of LEGO, Ninjago, DC, Star Wars and Marvel.
Guys, Here's a list of duplicate images that need to be deleted, around here:
- Sh366.png √
- AquamanJL.PNG √
- MilesMoralesMarvel2.PNG √
- Sh503.png √
- Sh546.png √
- Milesboy.PNG √
- ŹOKIER.PNG √
- Goblinboy.PNG √
- Tinyantboy.PNG √
- Endgamehulk.PNG √
- Endgamenebula.PNG √
- 40343-lego-spider-man-far-home-minifigure-pack-2019 9.jpg √
- Sw1023.png √
- Sw1047.png √
- Sw1048.png √
- Sw1050.png √
- Sw1054.png √
- Sw1055.png √
- Sw1056.png √
- Sw1058.png √
- Sw1066.png √
- 76150 alt6.jpg √
Hey guys, Please forgive Jay4190 because he apologize for his behavior.
After the end of part 2, Here's a list of unused images that need to be deleted, around here:
- 2016RedHood.jpeg √
- 34331510840 34fa136a04 b.jpg √
- 10754 Sandman.jpeg √
- 10754 Scarlet Spider.jpeg √
- 76098-Killer Frost.jpeg √
- Lego.avengers-76101-outrider-dropship-attack-600x543.jpg √
- Lego-76104-hulkbuster-smashup-600x634.jpg √
- Spider Man (Infinity War).png √
- Chewbacca (Solo).png √
- Lando Calrissian (Solo).png √
- Qi'ra (Solo).png √
- ThanosLEGOEG.PNG √
- 44144792395 d8e10caa31 b2.png √
- Wong IW.png √
- Sh519.png √
- 76114.jpeg √
- 76127 Captain Marvel Skrull Attack set 1.jpg √
- LEGOCaptainMarvel(Film).png √
- LEGONickFuryCaptainMarvel.png √
- LEGOTalos(Film).png √
- Lego War Machine Endgame.jpg √
- Lego Mark 1 Endgame.jpg √
- Lego Mark 5 Endgame.jpg √
- Lego Mark 41 Endgame.jpg √
- Lego War Machine …
Hey guys, I apologize for my behavior.
I'm sorry for what i did, I need to stop doing something bad. Please forgive me.
Here's a list of unused and duplicate images that need to be deleted, around here:
- 70909 Alfred.jpg √
- 70909 Penguin.jpg √
- 70912 Aaron Cash.jpg √
- 70912 Catowman (Jumpsuit).jpg √
- 70912 Dr. Harleen Quinzel.jpg √
- 70912 Robin.jpg √
- 70912 Poison Ivy (Jumpsuit).jpg √
- 70912 The Riddler (Jumpsuit).jpg √
- 70912 Two-Face (Jumpsuit).jpg √
- 70901 Batman.jpg √
- 70909 Batman.jpg √
- 70905 Robin.jpg √
- 70903 Calendar Man.jpg √
- 70904 The Mayor.jpg √
- 70907 Zebra Man.jpg √
- LEGO A.I.M. Agent √
- LEGO A.I.M. Agent.png √
hey lego Community! I am apologiying for my baehavior to the cbrickipedi today it was wrong to do I am sory apologoy
I am apologiying for my baehavior to the community today it was wrong to do
I am sory apologoy
After the end of Old unused images need to be deleted and Unused images that need to be deleted 1 and 2, All of the unused DC and Marvel images has been deleted! Now thank you so much LIGHTNING HAWK and Ahawk007 for deleting these unused images.
I was thinking, how great would it be, if LEGO released OLD Minifigures in a Minifigures series. Everybody would have old faces (yes, capt. Redbeard too). Only eyes would be new. It would feature: -Johnny Thunder -Sam Sinister -Slyboots -Gail Storm -Harry Cane -Dr. Kilroy -Capt. Redbeard -Capt. Ironhook -First Mate Rummy -Flashfork -Adm. Woodhouse + soldier -Gov. Broadside + soldier -Adm. Don Diego De Lego -Sgt. Speedy -King Kahuka -Achu -The Bat Lord + knight -Willa The Witch -...
What do you think?
Joža Bezeg - Joe Eldertree
Attention, everybody in the Villains Wiki. I am Super Poison Ivy. I am permanently considered to be one of the most trustworthy and honorable users in the Villains Wiki. I will follow the rules at all times. I will do a great job. I have a strong desire to be constructive. I can always talk to my friends in the Villains Wiki. I will never gloat. I will never break the rules. I will remain unblocked forever. I am here to make the Villains Wiki great. I can perform an action on a great job at all times. I am respected. I am a hero. I act like an innocent person. I am extremely competent and intelligent. I am also known to insert true information. So that's why I am trusted at all times.
For the girls on this wiki, (which there are very few), speak up! I know that I would. You can do anything here, even though you're a girl. We can do the things the boys can. So, for the VERY FEW GIRLS ON THIS WIKI, speak up!
I'm someone new-ish. I love fitting in with others! You're welcome to stop by my talk page if you want. Thanks.
After the end of part 1, Here's a list of unused images that need to be deleted, around here:
- 70905 Batman.jpg √
- 70906 Batgirl.jpg √
- 70906 Harley Quinn.jpg √
- 70906 Joker.jpg √
- 70908 Barbara Gordon GCPD.jpg √
- 70908 Commissioner Gordon.jpg √
- 70908 Dick Grayson.jpg √
- 70908 Joker.jpg √
- Batman 70914.jpg √
- Harley Quinn Skirt 70916.jpg √
- SpideyBoots!!!.png √
- ProximaMidnight.PNG √
- Shuri.PNG √
- Zagadki.jpg √
- PeterParker FFH.jpg √
- MJ.jpg √
- 2020blackpanther.PNG √
Since Mixels is Lego, I decided to put this here aswell as the Mixels Wiki.
What's up my fellow brickheads! Poodabran is here with some ideas. This time, I'm here with some ideas for my favorite Lego City lineup called Great Vehicles. So without further to do, here you are! Enjoy!
City Bus - I always loved buses made by City. I'm surprised Lego hasn't slipped a City bus under its Great Vehicles line. Unfortunately, they only appear in mega sets and some standalone passenger transport related sets.
Heavy Wrecker - Another vehicle that I always felt Lego was good at was the tow truck. However, I'm hoping for another heavy wrecker for 2021. My hope is for something using the same shape as the wrecker that was included in the 2009 Garage set and using the Octan logo. Nod to the tow truck from the old Fast Track Finish an…
I've joined Eurobricks after having seen a chance to accept another quest against the Nexo-Knights. I am "Viper Knight".
- LEGO House
- Brickfair (and other major LEGO Conventions, LEGO Fan Culture Category)
- Brickipedia-as content page
- LEGO Ambassador Network
- LEGO User Group
- LEGO Certified Professional
- LEGO ReBrick- update
- Add lots of detail to LEGO Masters
- Many LEGO Designers
- Actors in LEGO Movies