FANDOM

 
34,659 Pages

(Created page with " <div class="quote"> IceMecaDragon wrote: so if they made this then hitler will be the icon for lego and nazi will be legos main heros now cry in the coner when bleeding this...")
 
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
 
<div class="quote">
 
<div class="quote">
 
IceMecaDragon wrote:
 
IceMecaDragon wrote:
Line 8: Line 7:
 
123.3.99.36 wrote: oh yeah, they could ALSO make a lego set about the nuclear bombing of hiroshima and nagasaki! *facepalm*
 
123.3.99.36 wrote: oh yeah, they could ALSO make a lego set about the nuclear bombing of hiroshima and nagasaki! *facepalm*
 
</div>
 
</div>
Brick Bobby wrote: people used to make toys based off of atomic weapons (they don't anymore.) They would never make the bombing, but a model of an atomic bomb (from a Super Heroes movie or something) ''might'' make it.
+
people used to make toys based off of atomic weapons (they don't anymore.) They would never make the bombing, but a model of an atomic bomb (from a Super Heroes movie or something) ''might'' make it.
 
<div class="quote">
 
<div class="quote">
Lego is a toy company so it does have to keep its reputation of being child friendly
+
Brick Bobby wrote: Lego is a toy company so it does have to keep its reputation of being child friendly
 
</div>
 
</div>
 
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Libera But someone else could come and mess that up.]
 
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Libera But someone else could come and mess that up.]

Latest revision as of 18:19, April 10, 2013

IceMecaDragon wrote: so if they made this then hitler will be the icon for lego and nazi will be legos main heros now cry in the coner when bleeding this is the worst idea ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See above.

123.3.99.36 wrote: oh yeah, they could ALSO make a lego set about the nuclear bombing of hiroshima and nagasaki! *facepalm*

people used to make toys based off of atomic weapons (they don't anymore.) They would never make the bombing, but a model of an atomic bomb (from a Super Heroes movie or something) might make it.

Brick Bobby wrote: Lego is a toy company so it does have to keep its reputation of being child friendly

But someone else could come and mess that up.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.