Just a suggestion, typing it out quickly because I've got to go, so it may not make sense:
- Rumours and Recent News threads- may be archived on the 1st of January the next year, unless new news relating to the current year has been released in the last week of the year.
- LEGO Discussion- may be archived if there has been no activity in two weeks
- Films, TV and video games- never archived? not sure
- LEGO Questions- may be archived one week after an answer has been posted and the user who asked the question has not indicated that they are seeking further assistance
- Sales and Availability- never archived
- Community- same as LEGO Discussion
- Wishlists and Speculation- never archived
? NovaFlare 23:30, August 26, 2013 (UTC)
- My thoughts:
- Rumours and Recent News - Keep until irrelevant or too old to matter
- LEGO Discussion - Same as what you said, NovaFlare.
- Films, TV and video games - Archive if discussion is dead and/or thread is no longer relevant
- LEGO Questions - Archive after answered
- Sales and Availability - Archived when dead/irrelevant
- Community - Archived when dead/irrelevant/resolved
- Wishlists and Speculation - Archived when dead/irrelevant
- Basically anything gets archive when it's dead/irrelevant, so basically following forum sites like BZPower and Eurobricks' topic closure policy. --ToaMeiko (talk) 00:02, August 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Basically if its dead/irrelevant I guess. ~ CJC 19:02, August 31, 2013 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.