I'd like to propose that the purpose of this forum be moved to the Special:Forum, into a new subforum titled "policy", in the hope that the wider community can get involved by the use of highlights.
I'd also like to propose that other than in exceptional circumstances, forums should be closed and a valid conclusion posted within two weeks.
I'd also like to suggest we rework all the rules that are written and not written (the ones we've just sorta accepted as norm) into one place that allows us to easily update the rules and explain them to new users.
~ CJC 22:02, September 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Support. This would be really useful. -- StealthNinja Contact [[Special:Editcount/LSCStealthNinja|Special:Editcount/LSCStealthNinja Edits]] 22:05, September 5, 2013 (UTC)
- I support this. TARDIS has a similar board, which works well. --ToaMeiko (talk) 22:05, September 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Support. While normally against the use of Special:Forum for policies, lately, it seems like that may be the only way they will get seen. So I'd be fine with that. I'm indifferent about the following two paragraphs. BrickfilmNut (talk) 22:07, September 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Support. MsDtalk 22:10, September 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Oppose. Look how the voting is at the moment- it's very easy to see 4 supports, 1 oppose. You try to have a forum like this, and it's 50 pages long (or would be if there was decent pagination and not one huge page) and it takes ages to figure what the current consensus is. NovaFlare 23:25, September 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Perhaps we could do a highlighted Special:Forum to announce a Brickipedia:Forum, and have the voting there? :P Because there certainly is an issue with having these get attention. BrickfilmNut (talk) 23:28, September 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Fair enough, I assume that the oppose (and to be honest, all the supports) are only at the first point? ~ CJC 23:33, September 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Definite yes to two weeks and then closing. I would be OK with further regimenting it to having all RfAs and forums starting on the first or 15th of the month, and closing on the 15th or last day. Ajraddatz (Talk) 23:39, September 5, 2013 (UTC)