Hello, As some of you may have heard, we are actively developing a new forum feature. I wanted to ask here if this wiki is interested in testing this new forum. You can learn all the details about it here. The new forum will appear in a new namespace, and all current forum content will remain in the forum namespace. Please let me know if you are interested and any questions I can answer. Thanks! --Sarah (help forum | blog) 00:00, October 9, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't think I can speak for everyone, but I am interested. --Berrybrick (Talk) 00:01, October 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Sure. -Cligra Join the redlink war!
- Yes! ajr 00:22, October 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Sure, but what is a "Kudos"?
- Support - nxt
- K ~ CJC 16:04, October 9, 2012 (UTC)
OK can I take this as a yes? If so, yay! Please let me now what boards you would like to start out with. Once I have this, we can get it flipped on here! Thanks! --Sarah (help forum | blog) 17:01, October 9, 2012 (UTC)
- We have forums for discussing LEGO in general already here. I think that just taking those and adapting them to this new feature would work. --Berrybrick (Talk) 18:47, October 9, 2012 (UTC)
If you could:
- Rumours and Recent News
- Sales and Availability
- Does the message walls have to be enabled, or has the forum feature been separated from that now? NightblazeSaber 23:21, October 9, 2012 (UTC)
- They are separate. ajr may or may not secretly be Wikia's CEO 23:24, October 9, 2012 (UTC)
They have been separated. That is actually one reason we are asking you here - to see how folks with talk page like the forum. I shared the board with the team - will be a day or so to get it up and running. Thanks! --Sarah (help forum | blog) 23:33, October 9, 2012 (UTC)