This article was recently given complete status, and I was wondering what everyone else thought about it having it. To me, it doesn't actually describe the set at all (which should be the focus)- it just talks about how it was sold.
Remove completeness status Edit
Keep completeness status Edit
- LegOtaku (talk • contr) 08:02, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
- NightblazeSaber 10:52, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
- --Lcawte 15:20, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
- "...have a paragraph that decribes the subject in greater detail (only if necessary; small sets that contain just small simple models may not need such a section)."
- I would say that it doesn't necessarily need such a section. The lead section already tells the reader that the set contains a microscale model of the Knight Bus. That's all there is. It's just a microscale model of a tripledecker bus. There is nothing inside. It just consists of several rows of violet and clear bricks. Everybody can see this by looking at the picture. But I added a small section anyway. --LegOtaku (talk • contr) 08:02, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm happy with it with that section in there now. It just looked a little weird not mentioning anything at all about the set, but just talking about the availability of it. The only thing that I can think of that can't obviously be seen from the picture is does anyone know if the "Knight Bus" on the front of the bus is a printed piece or a sticker? NightblazeSaber 10:52, March 11, 2010 (UTC)